At “Digital 2014”, the latest and future digital technology and marketing trends would be covered, such as:
- how the technology of cloud/ mobile computing work globally and locally;
- how social media platform and mobile apps will reshape consumers’ buying behavior;
- how marketers should leverage these new technologies and platforms to generate new incomes;
- how governments can improve their services to their citizens by riding on these future trends.
U.S. Commercial Service, American Consulate General Hong Kong
Hong Kong Association of Interactive Marketing (HKAIM)
Date: 27 June 2014 (Friday)
Time: 14:00 - 17:30 (registration starts at 13:30)
Venue: Function Room 1-3, Level 3, Core E, Cyberport 3, Hong Kong
HK$800 per head (for members of HKAIM & supporting organizations & Cyberport tenants/incubatees)
HK$1000 per head (for non-members)
**Free shuttle bus service provided**
(1) Mr. Dominic Allon, Managing Director, Google Hong Kong
(2) Mr. Rico Chan, Vice President & General Manager, Yahoo Hong Kong
(3) Mr. Adam Anger, General Manager, Advertising and Online, Greater China Region, Microsoft
(4) Mr. Benny Chu, Head of Tech & Telco, Facebook Greater China
(5) Ms. Soniya Monga, Regional Account Director, North Asia, LinkedIn
(6) Mr. Peter Dingle, Brand & Marketing Strategy Manager, Intel Corporation
1. Cheque should be crossed and made payable to 'Hong Kong Association of Interactive Marketing Limited' (mail to Unit 983, 9/F, KITEC, 1 Trademark Drive, Kowloon Bay). Please write the event name 'Digital 2014', your name and company name on the back of the cheque;
2. On-site payment by cheque or cash will also be accepted.
*Official receipt will be distributed on event day.
For details, please click http://www.hkaim.org/digital2014/