We take pride in the vibrant creative digital cluster at Cyberport where we transform human potential into performance through championing innovative ideas, investing in the best minds, and embracing bright ideas in the digital world that shape the way we live and think.
Cyberport digital entrepreneurs dream big. We are here to give them an unprecedented strong push by extending our one-stop entrepreneurial support with the Cyberport Macro Fund (CMF).
The CMF, with an initial size of HK$200M, is set in place to:
For more information, please email the CMF team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The CMF is an investment fund which targets to co-invest with other private and public investors in the Cyberport digital entrepreneurs.
Eligible applicants are scalable digital technology companies with operation based in Hong Kong, which also bear one of the following identities:
1. Incubatees or graduates of Cyberport's other programmes
2. Cyberport Smart-Space companies
3. Cyberport office tenants
The Macro Fund Investment Committee, comprises experts from the financial and tech industries in the region to oversee the CMF. Investment decisions are made upon an in-depth study in the following area:
1. Thorough business assessment including, but not limited to, compliance, governance, financial position and business viability
2. Potential return on investment
3. Proven involvement in the Cyberport community
Between HK$1M to HK$20M for Cyberport’s accumulative investment per investee.